Ongoing Regular Recruit Intake Applications
86 Regular Recruit Intake
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the free online application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring duly signed copies of the application forms and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
(2) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
(8) Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
(9) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(10) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
(11) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25 Sep – 20 Oct 23. Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.
BENEFITS OF SERVING IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY
(1) Job/Career opportunity.
(2) Enhanced pay/allowances.
(3) Opportunity to further your education.
(4) Social integration with people from various tribes/religions.
(5) Enhanced welfare/Insurance Services.
(6) Opportunity for all soldiers to own houses in choice locations across Nigeria.
(7) Pension and Gratuity.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 - 19 Nov 23.
|Minimium Age (Non - Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non - Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||1. All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. 2. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. 3. Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.|
|Application Period||25 Sep 23 - 20 Oct 23|